Monday, January 10, 2011

Chanel hits a low

Had a lovely weekend in San Francisco! Went to cheer on the Nevada boys at the Kraft bowl but we did some serious shopping the day before.  I make it my mission while in the city to oggle and fondle as many "designer" duds as possible. I tried on Prada, Carolina Herrera, Burberry, & Oscar to name a few. I stroked the Dolce and Dior as well!

The point of my ramblings is that when I made my mandatory pilgrimage to Chanel, I was seriously confused : was I in a mid 80's timewarp? Bleach splashed faded jeans? EWWWW. The saleslady told us that it was inspired by St. Tropez - really? Who are they fooling? The Gossip Girl crowd likes this??

Really, nothing there I wanted to touch or swoon over. Shoes only so so, (quilted purses pretty yes, but not my thing as I'm rough on my bags. I'm a clothes horse for certain.).

Really I think Mr. Lagerfeld needs to eat more as his brain might be rotting away, leading to misjudging what is beautiful.

Oh Coco would be disgusted.
one of the looks....ick

No comments:

Post a Comment