Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fugtastic? Fugly?

And I go on and on about leopard.
Now what do we make of these: the Jimmy Choo Ugg hybrid. $595.


 Dang. I'm not sure what to think actually as my instinct say love as it's leopard and it's a shoe but I have to now view all potential purchases in terms of how many books would that be for college (less than a year away for Morgan and my guess is $595 would buy at least 3 books). Because these are way overpriced and knowledge is power and fashion is fleeting and fickle, and in this case a bit tacky, I will deem these FUGLY - as in the website www: gofugyourself.com.

Go check out/chuckle at the others at UGG website....and after that, put aside $ for books.

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. Austin Phelps.
(But for college, buy used books if possible...it just makes $ense)

No comments:

Post a Comment